Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back in the Lone Star State

Last week was one tough week.

We packed everything last Sunday, and drove for two days to get to Texas. We arrived at about 2am Wednesday. Nate drove the moving van with Ethan and me and Rachel were in the Element. I'm pretty sure we listened to every CD in the car, and when we listened to Gogol Bordello about 3 times in a row. Nothing like Gypsy Punk to keep you goin'!

On Wednesday, we had get everything off the van and into a storage space. Then on Thursday, it was off to Dallas to be in my friend Megan's wedding. I was exhausted, but it was a beautiful wedding, and I was so proud to be a part of it.



Me, Nate, and Ethan with Jeff and Raychel. So good to see them again!
Megan and Kyle walking through the sparklers. I loved this idea!!



Me and Megan. I love this girl!!!!

So now I'm just trying to whittle away the to-do list before we leave for Japan. But I'm trying to keep a cool head in the midst of it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment