Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tunes Tuesday

In an effort to make this blog more than my school experiences and more a part of my everyday life, I thought I'd share some music I've been listening to lately.

I've been a fan of Sufjan Stevens for several years, and was pleasantly surprised with his latest album, The Age of Adz. It's completely different direction from Illinois, but artists are allowed to grow and change, and I like the new sound. Check it out:


Harlem is a band that my friend Brandon turned me on to, and now I don't know where they've been all my life! They remind me of those bands me and my sister used to listen to in those seedy music venues in Amarillo (remember that Rachel?). Like music you'd hear coming from your friend's garage. Gotta love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment