Monday, October 31, 2011

Style Crush: Annie Clark of St. Vincent

It happens every time.  There's always one or two albums I purchase every season that get almost non-stop play on my iPod.  In the summer it was Little Dragon, and for the fall, it's St. Vincent.

St. Vincent is the musical moniker of Annie Clark, who in the past has sung for the Polyphonic Spree (anybody remember them?) and Sufjan Stevens.  The girl can wail on the guitar, and her personal style is just as good as her musical abilities.








Source: skream.jp via Sarah on Pinterest


Love her mix of vintage and modern, not to mention that wild, curly hair.  If my hair was just a little more curly, I'd totally rock that.  And there's something very retro looking about her, especially in the second photo, which I like as well.  And you can never go wrong with red lipstick!


No comments:

Post a Comment