Tuesday, January 7, 2014

More in 2014

I've been trying to think about what my resolutions and goals are going to be for this year, and honestly I'm having a hard time.  I mean, of course there's always the "being healthy, exercising more, blah blah" kinds of resolutions, but those are things I always want to strive for.  2013 was a really great year for me and the boys, and so I've decided....

.....I want more of that!

I want to keep singing, keep making friends and having good times.  I want to continue to be the best mom/wife/teacher/friend/daughter/sister that I can be.  I want to keep enjoying life!

In our home, I've posted a bunch of pictures of our time living in Japan.  I figured it was a cheap and easy way to decorate our little place, but it's even more than that.  Everywhere I look, I see pictures of our friends, or places we've gone.



When I see these pictures, I'm reminded of what a blessed life I have, and what amazing people I've met along the way.  I want more of those experiences.


So here's to more in 2014 (and more pictures to add to my wall)!

*I printed all the square pics through Printstagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment