Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happenings





Where has April gone?  I knew it was gonna be a busy month for us, but it sure did fly by!  This week was no exception to the busy-ness - Takuya and I had another Live at a new venue on Saturday, and I had a full schedule of classes this week.  I'm excited that this week is Golden Week, which means we'll be off Monday, Thursday, and Friday.  We don't have any big plans, but I have a few personal goals I'd like to accomplish during the holidays.

About the pictures:

  • Our English club has gained 9 new members from the ichi nensei class.  The top picture is of them working with some of the older members with English pronunciation.
  • Spring time means bike riding!  I took this photo at the Sumikawa subway station on Friday.  I just loved all the colors together (my bike's the mint-colored one)
  • This is one of the other performers at the Live on Saturday.  We'd never performed at Mellow before, and I thought it turned out really nice.  We played a 30 minute set, and two other groups performed.  It's nice getting to know other musicians in Sapporo.
  • Takuya, being his silly self on the subway after our performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment