Sunday, June 10, 2012

Out and About







There's never a dull moment with the Robinson clan.  On the weekends, we always seem to be doing one thing or another.  Friday I met up with a friend of mine whose mother was visiting from New Zealand, and we ate at an amazing izakaya and sang karaoke.  I'm always up for karaoke, but I'm treasuring these moments even more because all the girls I went out with that night will be leaving me very soon.  But I don't wanna talk about that.

 On Saturday, however, there was much lounging to be had, and I was intent on not putting on makeup, wearing the most comfy clothes I had, and keeping activities to a minimum (even though we cleaned house, did laundry, went grocery shopping, and I even fit a run in, haha).

On Sunday, we met up with Takuya to go to the Hokkaido University festival.  Lots of food, lots of people, the weather was great, and it was nice to be outside.  Later, we walked over to Odori Park to see the last day of the Yosakoi festival.  I'm kicking myself that I didn't join this year, but really, when would I have had the time?

In other news, Takuya and I have a few gigs coming up this month.  We'll be playing at Bistro DEPOT next Sunday for their 10 year anniversary party.  Bands will be playing from 2pm to 11pm, so drop by if you can.  I'm not sure yet when we'll be playing.

On Tuesday, June 19 at 7;30, we'll be playing a special solo set at Mellow for Candle Night in Sapporo.  We're honored that Mellow has asked us to play again at their place, and they've even asked us to perform monthly! Here's some songs from our first performance there:

No comments:

Post a Comment