Monday, January 24, 2011

341 days to go....

Day 17: This newspaper article was left on my desk when I moved into it last week. I have no idea what it's about, but those two police men look like they're chasing a deer. It was just so out-there I had to keep it.

Day 18: My walk home from Hokuyo. My God, look at that snow!

Day 19: This is Taiga. He's a third grader I met after school one day with this crane taped to his head. He's hilarious, and should definitely be a theater kid, which is probably why I like him to much. I call him "Tiger Jones".

Day 20: Another view of Hokuyo JHS from across their sports field.

Day 21: Stuff at the 100 yen store. I just love all these signs.

Day 22: My wonderful sister sent me these prints last week. I love them so much!!!!

Day 23: Huge flakes falling on Sunday. Ethan here is telling me not to take his picture, but I just can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment