Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A (late) Mother's Day Post


I'm not exaggerating when I say that my mom is the nicest person I've ever met.  She can make friends with anyone, and I've never heard her speak ill of a person.  It makes complete sense to me that her career would be taking care of children, and that so many parents in Canyon, Texas have entrusted the early years of their children's care to her.

Growing up, I was always in awe of her.  How positive she was; how strong in her Christian faith; how she kept everything together.

Now that I have a family of my own, I strive to be like her, and to instill what she taught me to Ethan.  I hope I can be half the mom that she is.

Kathy Stone is so many things to so many people.  Now we can add cancer survivor to that list.

Love you lots, Mom!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment