You can definitely feel fall in the air around here. The whole day has been terribly drab and chilly, and I've only left the apartment once to get some bread at the grocery store. It's just one of those lazy days - and it doesn't help that the sun starts going down now at a little after 5 now. To pass the time today I've been organizing our photos, and realized I haven't shown most of the photos I've taken in the last month. So here they are:
- Me, Ethan, and the ladies of Higashi Yonesato School
- Some performers slow motion walking in Odori Park
- Who needs a grill when you can cook your own meat at the restaurant?
- A shrine in Nakajima Koen (Park)
- And now, a little amateur J-pop we saw performing at the Sapporo Fall Festival: