- I had a lot of ripe bananas this Saturday morning, so I decided to make banana chocolate chip muffins and bread. It was really delicious, and didn't last too long.
- Ethan on his computer. I'm thinking we're gonna have to set some limits on this thing...
- Takuya, giving his blood, sweat, and tears for our live.
- We performed at a Live with some other people at Mellow Saturday night. This family band was so cute!!!
- A bagpiper from Tokyo playing for the special Pub Live at Brian Brew
- The Johnny Boys from Asahikawa. Great punk music!
- Nini and Wakaba with a special washboard player from Osaka.
The weeks are busy with work now, and it was nice to get out and have a fun weekend with friends. On Friday night, I met up with Maggie and Risa for some girl karaoke. Then on Saturday, it was Takuya and I singing at Mellow for a last-minute invite. Afterwards, we made our way to Brian Brew. Wakaba was playing, along with some other punk bands from around Japan. I hadn't seen so many punk kids around since the Green House days (Rachel, you know what I'm talking about). I love live music so much. For me, there's just something about being with a crowd of sweaty, excited people, all swaying or dancing to the music. Sometimes I wonder if I'm getting to old to do this kind of thing - I mean, I do have a 13 year old. But then I think, "Who cares, I love it!" And that's what really matters, right?