Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bits and Pieces








  • Playing my pianica at the Live on Wednesday.
  • Feeling the music.
  • A sketch of me and Takuya done by my friend (and tattoo artist) Nini.
  • The world's tiniest beer can.
  • BBQ-ing with friends.

This week was really dominated by the Live Takuya and I had on Wednesday.  It's supposed our last live of this year, but I think we'll sing together a few more times before the year is out.  Takuya needs to study hard for his medical school entrance exams coming up.  It's gonna be weird not seeing him as much, since he's really become a part of our family.  I'm sure we'll still hang out anyway.  

Tomorrow's a holiday, and I fully intend on sleeping in and being a bit lazy.  Although I do need to do laundry, clean house, go to the supermarket.....haha, a mom's work is never done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment