Saturday, October 6, 2012

Bits and Pieces








  • Checking out my friend Maya's live
  • I've had a huge craving for spicy food lately
  • Little gnome on the way to work
  • Anniversary chocolate tart
  • One of my students receiving third place at a speech contest

The days are getting shorter, but our week continues to be busy.  Yesterday was particularly good - One of my students placed in a speech contest, and Nathan and I were finally able to go out for our anniversary.  We went to this nice little Italian restaurant we found near the Sumikawa station called Garbanzos.  We had our fill of pasta, pizza, and tiramisu, and then Nathan needed to get his rest for another race today.  He ran the 10k in the Sapporo (half) marathon.  He wanted to run the half, but the slots filled up before he could apply.  I think 10k is pretty easy for him, but I think we still wanted to see how fast he could go.

Ethan and I stayed home and lazed about.  We've been watching videos eating Reese's Peanut Butter cups.  Haha, I should probably go out and run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment