Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Fashion

It's fall - my most favorite season (followed closely by spring).  I've noticed that I become much more fashion conscious during the fall and spring, probably because of the drastic weather changes I anticipate.  So usually, by the end of August, I'm looking at jackets, tights, and sweaters.

I don't fancy myself a fashion blogger by any means, but I do love dressing up.  I love how a great blouse (or the right shade of red lipstick) can perk my spirits.  It's an instant ego-booster!

My fashion roots are in vintage clothing.  I worked at a vintage clothing store throughout my college years, and my sister and I loved going to thrift stores.  In the fall especially, I love vintage fashion.  Maybe it's the colors - deep reds, purples and burgundies, always make me think of time gone by.

So here's my favorite looks for fall: a happy mix of modern and vintage style.



Source: stevenalan.com via Sarah on Pinterest
If money were no object, I'd buy this Steven Alan dress in a heartbeat.


I love this fisherman's cap from good night, day.

I'm really into bold patterns this year.


Love the high-waisted pants with the tan blazer.


It doesn't get more classic than a stripe shirt and a pea coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment